Pork Meatballs and Noodle Soup
It’s been really chilly here so I decided to make a yummy soup to warm us up. The best thing about this soup is that my 8 year old daughter really loved it!
Hope you enjoy it as much as we do!
- 1 lb ground pork
- 1/4 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 tbsp water
- 3 cloves garlic, minced (fresh adds more flavor)
- 1 tbsp grated ginger (fresh adds more flavor)
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- ground black pepper
- 12 cups low-sodium chicken brother
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tsp rice vinegar
- 12 oz package No Yolks Extra Broad Noodles
- 4 cups packed baby spinach
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced (optional)
- Lime wedges, for serving (optional)
In a large bowl, add ground pork, panko, egg, water, garlic, ginger, crushed red pepper flakes and season with salt and pepper. Mix until well combined and shape into 28 meatballs. Transfer to a parchment-lined baking sheet and refrigerate for 20 mins.
In a large pot, combine chicken broth, soy sauce and rice vinegar. Bring to a boil. Add the Noodles and gently drop in meatballs. Reduce heat to a simmer, stirring occasionally until noodles are tender and meatballs are cooked thoroughly, about 15 minutes.
Stir in spinach until wilted and remove from heat.
Serve in bowls garnished with green onions and lime wedges.