2018 Worlds Fair Nano
Experience the future!
Worlds Fair Nano is a whirlwind two-day festival filled with mind-blowing technology, futurist talks, interactive art, live music, food, and more. Coming to San Francisco on March 10-11 located at Pier 48 from 10am to 6pm!
Experience everything Worlds Fair Nano has to offer with the opportunity to touch, play, look and listen. Want to try at haptic suit? Fly Drones in the Drone Zone? How about racing electric skateboards in a rideables racetrack? Try your hand at drawing with 3D pens? There is nothing stopping you!
There will be an AMAZING lineup of industry leaders to listen to, talking about the future of our world. Wonder what the food will be like? Artificial Intelligence and Space Exploration?
Need a break, getting hungry? There will be food trucks, future food, live music, beer garden, and outdoor lounge to take full advantage of!
Head on out and have a technological day of it!
Orange Chicken Quinoa Salad
Wanting to eat healthy but not skip out on the taste. This salad hits the spot. Great use for your leftover baked chicken. Warm it up or eat it cold, either way works well.
- 1 cup quinoa
- 4 ounces of chicken, shredded
- 1 orange, peeled and sliced
- 2 handfuls of spinach
- 8 cherry tomatoes (optional)
- Cook quinoa either on the stove or in the microwave according to package instructions
- Once quinoa is cooked and dried, add all ingredients to a large bowl
- Stir well and serve dish either warm or cold
- Add in some lemon juice and olive oil to taste
* I splashed some lemon juice on it one time and another time some lime juice. Both worked really well and did not over power the dish.
Tangy Mango Salsa Salad
Looking for a refreshing summery salad for any day of the year. Look no further. This salad was so yummy that I ate it every day with my meals and even had it for breakfast one morning.
I hope you give it a try and enjoy it as much as I did!
- 1/2 mango, cubed
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup green onion
- 1/4 cilantro 1/2 avocado
- 2 Tbsp white wine wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp sweet chili sauce
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Add chopped bell peppers, avocado and mango into a bowl and mix.
- Add finely chopped cilantro and green onion and mix
- In a separate bowl mix all the dressing ingredients together
- Add dressing to salad and mix throughly
* I do not like green onions so I did not use any. When I first made it I did not use cilantro. It tastes great either way. The amounts are simply suggestions as I used 2 mangos, a full red and full orange bell pepper and 2 avocados. One time I used white wine vinegar and another time I used rice wine vinegar. Just a slight difference in taste but not a major one.