Orange Chicken Quinoa Salad
Wanting to eat healthy but not skip out on the taste. This salad hits the spot. Great use for your leftover baked chicken. Warm it up or eat it cold, either way works well.
- 1 cup quinoa
- 4 ounces of chicken, shredded
- 1 orange, peeled and sliced
- 2 handfuls of spinach
- 8 cherry tomatoes (optional)
- Cook quinoa either on the stove or in the microwave according to package instructions
- Once quinoa is cooked and dried, add all ingredients to a large bowl
- Stir well and serve dish either warm or cold
- Add in some lemon juice and olive oil to taste
* I splashed some lemon juice on it one time and another time some lime juice. Both worked really well and did not over power the dish.