Tangy Mango Salsa Salad
Looking for a refreshing summery salad for any day of the year. Look no further. This salad was so yummy that I ate it every day with my meals and even had it for breakfast one morning.
I hope you give it a try and enjoy it as much as I did!
- 1/2 mango, cubed
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup green onion
- 1/4 cilantro 1/2 avocado
- 2 Tbsp white wine wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp sweet chili sauce
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Add chopped bell peppers, avocado and mango into a bowl and mix.
- Add finely chopped cilantro and green onion and mix
- In a separate bowl mix all the dressing ingredients together
- Add dressing to salad and mix throughly
* I do not like green onions so I did not use any. When I first made it I did not use cilantro. It tastes great either way. The amounts are simply suggestions as I used 2 mangos, a full red and full orange bell pepper and 2 avocados. One time I used white wine vinegar and another time I used rice wine vinegar. Just a slight difference in taste but not a major one.